Monday, November 6, 2017

History Across The Lines, Rainbow Racers. Good Times, Tips, Tales, Stores Of Stories Recaps.

Sailors, farmers and dragons sleeping, battles to fight, earth angels to save. Songs to sign for the stars in the sky, the northern lights brighter than stars. rn is a star in the world they are in. So what you are not able to please everyone, that is not your job, so what if you are not perfect, and so what people change with the coming of a new day. 

Photo
Dreams of others, fish to fry, faces in shadows,lovers,haters, suckers, freaks, frogs, fools, coins to flip. Crystal Peeps, stars to shine, sons in the news. Moony Love Housden, Lights, hands to hold, sons that stand tall. Love, luck, lights, lessons, leaders of the packs. Lights to shine, glory dazes done, babbles, bells, birds and bees, animals under the surfaces. Good times, god times, love, luck, lessons, leaders, Peter Pan, late again.
Animated Photo
Lots of hard knocks, trips to hell and back, tales of sisters of color, sisters of mine, sisters in me, lots of hard knocks. Tales to be written, over time and space, lots of demeans, caps to recall, tales of dicks and dogs. Love in head, luck in place, in places in my head, lots of love to get out. Lessons learned on the sands of time, rocking steady, rocking all night long.


Photo
Hi, nice to meet you stranger to s friend. Sorry it's taken me so long to write back. Busy week, not retired and hard working in my late 50's I'm 5'11" live alone but my daughter stays with me 3 or 4 days a week. I'm stocky few extra pounds not fat, but keep my standards up and ready to spend time with the right woman who is willing to be appreciated for being treated like a woman.
Photo

Willing to put everything I have to offer but I'm being cautious about who I open that door to into my life. I'm relaxing tonight watch a movie and have a glass of wine.... sounds nice yes ? Tell a little about yourself look forward to hear from you...Jc...Have an amazing day awesome people ! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’š

Photo


Help the lost, help the displace, be honest and true to the right things to do, talk about love with pieces of a dream.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, Snakes: Rocky Sands. Snakes, Spiders, And Worms, Black And Yellow, Men, Mice, Messages, Hats, Horns, Haters, Joys And Pains, Dances In Rain. Good Times. Classes.

Photo
 Remember the past to continue with new lessons learned alone the way, ghosts to share the stories in your head, stars that shoot at night, with messages to hear on the sound of the wind blowing in the trees. Dead people talking in the still of the night, while you sleep are the visits with the dead.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


No comments:

Post a Comment