Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Please call me at 951-384-4461 or e-mail me at pcoorey@tvtoyota.com when you have a moment. I hope to hear from you.You may ask? BEWARE!Used Car Dealers.

Image result for Used Car Dealers.

Hi Vero,We take great pride in respecting our customers and their vehicles, which is why this is so disappointing to read. I'd like to speak you in much greater detail about this and learn more about the damage to your truck. Please call me at 951-384-4461 or e-mail me at pcoorey@tvtoyota.com when you have a moment. Excuses, and assholes, things we have in common,crooks, cheaters, liars, how to make a buck or two. I hope to hear from you.You may ask? BEWARE!Used Car Dealers. 


hide this posting

Star Lights:What a wonderful day it is, time to sing a song or two, distant lovers, under the moon. New love, new hearts to beat as one. So I have heard, another fairy tale, something to find when you die. Jesus Christ, Mother Goose Tales, joys and pains of childhood, my songs in the dark. Just one woman for man, tips, tales, to share, over the decades.More stories to share, books to write, change the pass woods on domain account.It's a battle of the backyards! Which poolside retreat has your vote? There’s nothing more refreshing than a dip in the pool during the dog days of summer. Please call me at 951-384-4461 or e-mail me at pcoorey@tvtoyota.com when you have a moment. I hope to hear from you.You may ask? BEWARE!Used Car Dealers. 

Image result for Used Car Dealers.

Have to back track in pass views again. Songs to write, movies to direct, grants to give, homeless and displaced again. Veterans to prey, 22 death each day, homes and heat needed, just for the winter lives. Temecula Valley Toyota - Toyota, Used Car Dealer, Service Center ...Stewart Tan, Bait And Switch, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Cars To Repair.VETERANS LIKE ME. πŸŽ΅πŸ˜…πŸ˜With the hopes of eventually connecting on an emotional and physical level. Retired, vet also, faithful and truth.Phylliss DeSilva added....Jonestown Cult Suicides - The True Story - Documentary www.youtube.com. Everytime I see one of these so called church leaders it reminds me Peoples Temple led by Jim Jones, and 1978 mass suicide at Jonestown. Please call me at 951-384-4461 or e-mail me at pcoorey@tvtoyota.com when you have a moment. I hope to hear from you.You may ask? BEWARE!Used Car Dealers. 

 
Image result for Used Car Dealers.


Malereality.com...Dreams in the heavens, ghost and spooks, veterans on the streets, lost and alone, Home and heat, hands to hold, eggs to fires, birds to be born. Marching forward, battles and wars, ships of fools to sail, coins for the boatmen, Jordan Star, Starlet Bright, tricks to trade, hands to hearts, heads down, lessons to learn, pages to write, tricks, trades, treats to share. Fairy tale, birds and bees, and frog, and Steven Jarrot? Dream life to share. The Fairy, the frog, the reptiles that are spineless…… Please call me at 951-384-4461 or e-mail me at pcoorey@tvtoyota.com when you have a moment. I hope to hear from you.You may ask? BEWARE!Used Car Dealers. 

Image result for Used Car Dealers.

!Temecula Valley Toyota!! Had a bad experience at this location that is going to be pricey for me to fix. I have not returned to this location after a few shady things have happened after bringing in my Tacoma.  God’s Grace Is for Everybody . Flags Updated, Lots Of Views Shared. Which pools do you prefer?  Please call me at 951-384-4461 or e-mail me at pcoorey@tvtoyota.com when you have a moment. I hope to hear from you.You may ask? BEWARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment