Monday, June 28, 2021

Let the music play.Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.

 




 Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them, that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.  Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are.Let the music play.Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.


Mon, Jun 28 at 3:52 AM

Inline image

Bill Sardi,When No One Was Looking, Dietary Supplements Cured Cancer & Covid-19 Bill Sardi.I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'

 Southern outlaw family.Let the music play.Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.

May be art. We definitely will be seeing more of the universe or fandom that started with Water's Edge. But before we do we have to play Name the Merman. Have a look. Ways to grow winds to wings, birds and bees, songs to sing, dances in the light of day. Good times, sad times, waves to be made.Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:Over The Decades.ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT IS E'

Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Mary J. Blige -Snakes in Grass: Dicks and Dawgs: Fags Out Of Box: Laughs Online: Hackers,Crooks and Robbers:Let the music play.Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.

No comments:

Post a Comment