Friday, June 28, 2024

Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Bad Money—The Bane of Liberty and Prosperity, Part 1.

 THE ‘FACT CHECK’ SCAM. PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS,DAVE CHAPPELLE TRICKED SNL PRODUCERS BY GIVING THEM FAKE MONOLOGUE DURING DRESS REHEARSAL.WHATEVER” I MEAN FUCK YOU.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE .WE AREN'T DONE FIGHTING YET.

Remember this alwayzz; An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it simply means that it's going to LAUNCH you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming HIGH.


Ways to grow, ways to stay strong, road trips, places to see, in and out of time, dances in the streets.

Let's make a deal. I have a chrysler concore 2002,with 140k miles on it, and also 2005 dodge Durango SUV for $2800,with 225K, had a death in the family, need to sell, to cover expenses.Abel 858 761 4369.


Taki Theodoracopulos,


Good morning, and happy Monday,  just wanted to touch base, how time flies, having fun or not. 

Back at home, working in the garden, lots of mud to move, and wait for the dirt, later in the day. 

Have to say that I wanted to share pictures of my life,the day I was stopped,  and the life I live, and what I have learned. 


Remember this alwayzz; An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it simply means that it's going to LAUNCH you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming HIGH.

The day I was stopped. Habit of mine, when I drive, do cruise control, 80 miles is as high as I am comfortable driving at. I have been doing the drive for years. Have been having issues with the events of July 3, 2024. Did not get a ticket for speeding. So no insurance hit, little miracle in my head, cheers. 

Coming back, on the drive back home, I drove the speed limit, and the flow of traffic went around me, not taking chances on being seen in plain sight, under the radar.

World of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with boots ...
No photo description available.
Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.Desert Rats: I like fairy tales.HAHAHAHAHAHA. TIME Tweeted: BREAKING: R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial.Dear SHEEP, I'd rather look a fool and be wrong than be right and fail to act. -"Conspiracy Theorist''.'Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales:Everything Is One.Public Group.The Doctor is in the house!



You are special and you are loved. Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful. 'HAIL MARRY ".

Ron bringing in the heavy-hitters now .Spence Rogers ,God doesn’t have to bring you out of the trouble; He can cause you to flourish in the trouble.

Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides. Just writing, things that have happened to me. The bumps in the road, the schools of hard knocks, getting older is a bitch, being death, life is done, ways to get there.
No photo description available.
Calling All Homeowners! .'Temecula Valley HOME TEAM'.No interest, in the empire of liars, trying to collect more fees, not the one. Good morning group.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Cher ,,76 years old.

"It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead.

 Peter Pans, and the tall, dark, and shady man in the bright lights, the joker swinging in the wind, the funny and the furry, the sad and the blue man out tonight? Knock, Knock, Who Is There,What Time Is It, Where Did It Happen.I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2024.'


Voices In My Head. Me: “I’m gonna be productive when I get home & get some chores done”.Dallas Starr, faces of family, friends and foes, coins to flip, faces to flip, names and labels, online to shout out. Tears of pain, lights to shine, out of the darkness, into the sun again.


Boots on, made for walking, dances in the streets, glory dazes to come.”Bringing forth positivity around the world”. Happy Sunday!Fare thee well...'Voices In My Head. Me: “I’m gonna be productive when I get home & get some chores done”.


'ANIMATED TIMES DC STAR MARGOT ROBBIE REPORTEDLY JUMPS SHIP TO MARVEL AS SUE STORM IN FANTASTIC FOUR'

They turn into frogs, and hop back to seas of more frogs.Good Tales: Lucky army are frogs in groups.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Bad Money—The Bane of Liberty and Prosperity, Part 1
'The scariest thing about crazy chicks is: They usually have a crazier friend that will help them do the craziest shit.'Voices In My Head. Me: “I’m gonna be productive when I get home & get some chores done”.Boots on, made for walking, dances in the streets, glory dazes to come.”Bringing forth positivity around the world”. Happy Sunday!Or Not, Fare thee well.


Ready, set, go, time to mark. First cold day in hell. Tomorrow?Sungevity renames itself Solar Spectrum, will reach out to ...Sunrun has assumed ownership of some or all of bankrupt Spruce Power's solar financing agreements.

There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!PIXIES – WELCH, DONLON & CZARPLES - SETTLE FOR MORE.SETTLE FOR MORE. MORE AGGRESSIVE. MORE EXPERIENCED. MORE COMPASSIONATE. (607) 936-8057,MORE PERSISTENT
THIS IS A PERIOD TO LOOK AT ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE RIGHT, AND CHECK AND SEE IF THEY CAN BALANCE ALL THE DOWN PARTS OF THE EVENTS THAT COULD ONLY HAPPEN WHILE CAMPING, IN A RV ALONE THE COAST OF LIFE, AND WONDERING WHAT IS NEXT. 
The Truth about Rachel Jarrot: Crook, Thief, Liar 2: Just Like Daddy: Steven Jay Jarrot: Suckers For Free Rides."5151: Made in America. Dan Evan, wanted to know, are you going to sell your house, do the online contract, pay the fee.Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN!
Why not step out of line, and dare to be different? Then lay claim to your rightful inheritance.
LIONSTIGERSANDBEARSHEADSTOCOUNTDREAMS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Why not step out of line, and dare to be different? Then lay claim to your rightful inheritance.
Dare to stand naked in the wind, and be proud. Dare to make it happen. Begin with just one person, and then go from there. Until then, we ca...





No comments:

Post a Comment