Monday, September 2, 2024

TIME TAKEN FOR THE BIG PICTURE HAVE BEEN PUT ON THE SIDE LINES, AND THE FOCUS IS HOW TO TAKE THE MEANING AWAY, AND REPLACE WITH A LITTLE BIT OF NOTHING.

 

CLASSES ON LOVE, HATE, NUTS, BEANS, GOATS AND SHEEP, FRANKY TREES.TIME TAKEN FOR THE BIG PICTURE HAVE BEEN PUT ON THE SIDE LINES, AND THE FOCUS IS HOW TO TAKE THE MEANING AWAY, AND REPLACE WITH A LITTLE BIT OF NOTHING.

Nathan Romano's avatar



Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Bad Money—The Bane of Liberty and Prosperity, Part 1.Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate. Chasing the Sun.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.


Let's make a deal. I have a chrysler concore 2002,with 140k miles on it, and also 2005 dodge Durango SUV for $2800,with 225K, had a death in the family, need to sell, to cover expenses.Abel 858 761 4369.


Taki Theodoracopulos,Please cancel my subscription to your issues.Not a Cheater, Just a Liar..... what is the difference, right hand and left hand, acts together needed.Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young.
Remember this alwayzz; An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it simply means that it's going to LAUNCH you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming HIGH.


Ways to grow, ways to stay strong, road trips, places to see, in and out of time, dances in the streets.
TIME TAKEN FOR THE BIG PICTURE HAVE BEEN PUT ON THE SIDE LINES, AND THE FOCUS IS HOW TO TAKE THE MEANING AWAY, AND REPLACE WITH A LITTLE BIT OF NOTHING.

Let's make a deal. I have a chrysler concore 2002,with 140k miles on it, and also 2005 dodge Durango SUV for $2800,with 225K, had a death in the family, need to sell, to cover expenses.Abel 858 761 4369.


Taki Theodoracopulos,


Good morning, and happy Monday,  just wanted to touch base, how time flies, having fun or not. 

Back at home, working in the garden, lots of mud to move, and wait for the dirt, later in the day. 

Have to say that I wanted to share pictures of my life,the day I was stopped,  and the life I live, and what I have learned. 


Remember this alwayzz; An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it simply means that it's going to LAUNCH you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming HIGH.

The day I was stopped. Habit of mine, when I drive, do cruise control, 80 miles is as high as I am comfortable driving at. I have been doing the drive for years. Have been having issues with the events of July 3, 2024. Did not get a ticket for speeding. So no insurance hit, little miracle in my head, cheers. 

Coming back, on the drive back home, I drove the speed limit, and the flow of traffic went around me, not taking chances on being seen in plain sight, under the radar.

World of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with boots ...
TIME TAKEN FOR THE BIG PICTURE HAVE BEEN PUT ON THE SIDE LINES, AND THE FOCUS IS HOW TO TAKE THE MEANING AWAY, AND REPLACE WITH A LITTLE BIT OF NOTHING.
No photo description available.
Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.Desert Rats: I like fairy tales.HAHAHAHAHAHA. TIME Tweeted: BREAKING: R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial.Dear SHEEP, I'd rather look a fool and be wrong than be right and fail to act. -"Conspiracy Theorist''.'Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales:Everything Is One.Public Group.The Doctor is in the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment