Saturday, April 25, 2020

Love Theory” New Edition - If It Isn't Love:SEEKER OF TRUTH."

(¯´•._.• Live in Paradise 365, 24/7т •._.•´¯) Blue Dreams, 📷📷Sons To Shine, Trips To The Beaches, Bikes To Ride.The worlds noise gets really quiet when you are in tune with yourself.God will never leave you nor forsake you. This is the truth.📷📷🤦🏽‍♂️🌹Mothers, Moms, Girls To Babes, Thanks For The Lessons On Life. Many More Ways 2. I’m in disbelief still.Meth Labs, Rednecks And Birds, Wigs And Caps, Horns To Hide,Steven And Sheri Jarrot. Rachel Jarrot, roles to play, parts to act, hits and misses, Cattlecall RGJ Princess Frog:


Chasing the Sun.Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.: Pebbles on sands. DROP A Dime. 👀🤣Faces In Darkness... … 😘🎄❤️‬Dream Knight: LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: Happy New Year, plans, goals, dreams, hand to hold, wishes on stars tonight. Faces Of Frogs.💋🍓💋I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -Cambodian Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!


THIS NIGGA ON DA BUS, gonna get mad at me jus cause I asked him, "ARE YOU LOOKIN FOR YOUR SON AKEEM...DA PRINCE OF ZAMOONDA?😂😂 — at Downtown Phoenix, AZ.Born on days out of stupid brains,got day old stupid brains, instead.I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -I love beef curtains. the bigger the better. do you qualify? if so email me asap.



Cambodian Kea Khiev: I'm a really zany, clever person. I am gender neutral which is why I don't say I'm a clever man or woman. I'm a clever PERSON.Cards to read.Faces Of Frogs.I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist .Love Theory” New Edition - If It Isn't Love:SEEKER OF TRUTH."
Image result for I Bought A FrienRachel Jarrot,you're the crack hole: rude for a big, fat, land whale, dyke to date, tricks to turn. Face of Evil .
I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -I love beef curtains. the bigger the better. do you qualify?Rachel Jarrot,you're the crack hole: rude for a big, fat, land whale, dyke to date, tricks to turn.  Face of Evil .
The portal to the realm of death. To the garden of souls. Happy birthday today and everyday.
Bill Nye GIF

Facts not fiction, twisted and tainted, White Jewish Super-sized-Stars? Legends in his mind, and family concurs, and sing songs together all day long, about the fake friends in the barns, not just steers and queers, but cattle and buffalo that fly like Rotten Rocky Rachel Jarrot, the Cali cow to buffalo state, dead now, not on the boat, swinging in the wind, on the sands of time...7608512267.Music is life.... 😍😍😍😍

Little Village September 2010

When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 been battling for years 😂😂Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.Good morning Family.  The more we learn. The more we understand. The more we change. The more we RECLAIM OUR GREATNESS.

Image result for YOU WILL NEVER GROW UP AH?

MEMORY, MIND, MATTER:Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it is at work or with your family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment