Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Cool fun and respectful. More pics available.I have a very flexible schedule both days and eves.Get back to me if you are interested...

 Hi I'm interested in you sexy lady... You sound special.We should get together. I always try to adapt to your needs, fantasies, and desires. Mild to wild. What's your pleasure? Just wanna hang out? That's cool too.Me I'm 54 6'2 198 nicely hung. Clean cut. Cool fun and respectful. More pics available.I have a very flexible schedule both days and eves.Get back to me if you are interested...

Pebbles Beaches: Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.Army Of Frogs,Love My Gems, Shit To Trade,Cattle Call,Suckers 4 Free.USMC, HOMES FOR THE BRAVE, ROADS TO TRAVEL.PATHS TO CROSS.THANKS 4 SERVICE.HELL AND HIGH WATERS, MONKEYS RIDING SHARKS, SPINNING TALES TOLD.


Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Mary J. Blige -Snakes in Grass: Dicks and Dawgs: Fags Out Of Box: Laughs Online: Hackers,Crooks and Robbers: Yellow and Black Snakes.…Good times, hands to hold, sons to shine, bright knights, standing tall, in the light of day. Thanks so much, strangers to friends, family affairs, love friends until the end of time.

Have to be there for the masses that are coming behind me, and have to race with the wind, like the mustany on the shores of time, always on the way to greatness or better dazes always.  You can call me Melissa Desilva, for this notice, USMC Veteran and a natural born leader.  Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate.

The crocodile tears of Fuck Jerry, who gave themselves an “aw shucks” pass in the Fyre Fest doc they produced. 🐊😭 Savannah Lee Pruitt, 14, vanished from her Tennessee home on Jan. 14.Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Cool fun and respectful. More pics available.I have a very flexible schedule both days and eves.Get back to me if you are interested...

More than one, lots of hard knocks for Red Moons, Penny Starr Bright, hate to drive, sinners and saints, back in the day. More than one time, not a mistake, how the wheels turn, and time never stops, moving on, trains to catch, planes to fly, have a hanger next to the garage, flying to the cattle in the open ranges, Texas for starts, new begining, back to square one.
Cool fun and respectful. More pics available.I have a very flexible schedule both days and eves.Get back to me if you are interested...



No comments:

Post a Comment