Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Divorce Invitation:Close up..OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:

 Ideas are like pizza dough, made to be tossed around. - Anna Quindlen.Hidden Creek Golf Club, Southern New Jersey.Hard Knocks. Frank Agresti, Pits Of Cherries, Cherry Events, Dances With Snakes, Wolves, Rotten Apples, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Counting Heads. Cheers And Chaps, Veterans Day 2019. How u sucking dick for nicks


Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Mary J. Blige -Snakes in Grass: Dicks and Dawgs: Fags Out Of Box: Laughs Online: Hackers,Crooks and Robbers: Yellow and Black Snakes.…Good times, hands to hold, sons to shine, bright knights, standing tall, in the light of day. Thanks so much, strangers to friends, family affairs, love friends until the end of time.



Dark Shadows: Faces In The Crowds, Peas In Pods, Cons And Pros. Bays of bats,and hell hounds on land, snakes in the grass, other words to use. I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW..F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU. Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.Hi.Shooting Curses, Slaves – Just A Touch Of Love.It's gonna be a Chaos filled New Years. Hi.Shooting Curses, Slaves – Just A Touch Of Love.It's gonna be a Chaos filled New Years. Graves to you and graves to me, good times stori...

I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW..F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.
CATTLERCALLFROGSFREAKROTTENNUTJEWS.BLOGSPOT.COM
I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW..F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.
Via Dark Shadows: Faces In The Crowds, Peas In Pods, Cons And Pros. Bays of bats,and he...


As you get older, you can energetically feel the difference between people who love you and those who care at their own convenience'.'When you raise your standards, only the boys will disappear. The men will step up to meet them.'IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.Brand New: Mindsets, Intentions, Results, Glory Dazes To Come.
I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'
ROCKSTOROLLGEMSTOFINDPEBBLESONSHORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'
MONKEYS SWINGERS HOPES AND DESIRES.RIGHT ON THE NOSE, SHOTS IN THE DARK, NEW DAY, NEW STANDARDS.. LIARS, FACES IN THE CROWDS, COUNTING ...

FaceTime .? �� STANDARD SET:Happy birthday cousins ��� My baby boys ����. You Beautiful � , Gorgeous � , Sexy � , and Pretty � .FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.

Hand Signs are out that tell us things, about the person we are, and the person that we can became if we take the high road, not the easy road, sings songs for the signs, they were born under, and the animals within.15 years ago today Michael Jackson was found NOT GUILTY on all 14 counts .

 Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate.Before time, before people, life in other forms, wisdom in the the sounds of the winds.Hi.Shooting Curses, Slaves – Just A Touch Of Love.It's gonna be a Chaos filled New Years. Hi.Shooting Curses, Slaves – Just A Touch Of Love.It's gonna be a Chaos filled New Years. Graves to you and graves to me, good times stori...

Inline image

‘WE’RE STILL DEBATING IF IT’S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD. YOU KNOW, BECAUSE MARIJUANA IS DANGEROUS… UNLIKE THE WAR THEY WERE JUST IN. Failure is proof that you tried. Now go try again.Houses, Homes, Housing Matters For Veterans And Seniors.“Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun”. TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

Moot to date, moot to changes, moot to mountain to climb. To cum and to go, dreams on sands of time, life is a gift. Time to praises pretty productive people, maps to sunshine. 👍Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.Just because...Oasis of the Mind: Monkeys In Packs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars.Donkey Dates, Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. Hi.Shooting Curses, Slaves – Just A Touch Of Love.It's gonna be a Chaos filled New Years. Hi.Shooting Curses, Slaves – Just A Touch Of Love.It's gonna be a Chaos filled New Years. Graves to you and graves to me, good times stori...

No comments:

Post a Comment